Lest you should think we've been suffering, you should know that, by and large, she's loads of fun for the better part of her waking hours, even during many of those graveyard shifts she was mostly cheery. We have discovered many fun things:
- Night time on the back driveway, the bright light casts shadows on the back gate. Lily finds it absolutely hilarious when her shadow crosses yours, and she'll chase your shadow if you move it away from hers
- Her little red car, be it inside or out, is a delight to drive (foot driven, a truly manual transmission)
- Negotiating the doorway thresholds on the back and front doors, though tricky, is most satisfying
- M&Ms - who doesn't like M&Ms?
- Music of all genres is also great fun, and often inspires spontaneous dancing
- Sitting in her own chair at the patio table with Mom and Dad directing drumming of the hands on the table surface
OK, enough with all the babble, and on to what you've been waiting for, the pictures!